Chiropractic is a branch of the healing arts which is based on the understanding that good health depends in part upon an optimally functioning nervous system. The nerves extending from the spine innervate the whole body. Chiropractic adjustment (also known as spinal manipulation) is the way in which a trained chiropractor restores proper function to your body by locating and adjusting a musculoskeletal area of the body that is functioning improperly. The goals are to correct structural alignment, improve your body’s physical function, and restore range of motion. No special preparation is required before a chiropractic adjustment.
Dr. Gassia is highly skilled in her field and always prepared to meet your needs. She specializes in:
- Webster Technique (pre and post-natal chiropractic treatments)
- Chiropractic treatments for kids (individuals, sports teams, and schools)
- Chiropractic manipulation
- Muscle relaxation techniques
- Flexion and distraction tables
- Infrared light therapy
- Ice and heat therapy
- Intersegmental roller table
- Cold laser therapy
- Rolfing Structural Integration
- Personal injury services (auto accidents, work injuries, and more)
- Chiropractic adjustments have proven to be safe and effective by a skilled professional.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact us today at (818) 244-7600.